Saturday, November 29, 2008

0018 > Melancholy of Mimi's Aid


Ha, thanx Rage! The Punk is finally ready for his first entry! Hey, like that poster? Haha, good, here's the reason why. Ya know, I don't quite get Mimi's math (5200/45000), whether the 5200 is her sum or her shortage, but either way, it don't sound too spit-shiny. So buy her goods, buy her T-shirts, or heck, email her a Paypal donation. That's all I gotta say. By the way, the angsty-esque little looker in the poster is Yuko Ogura. Makes ya wanna buy her a sparkly new droid, don't it?

So I was shootin' the breeze with Skulko the other day, tellin' him why I carry my "Natasha" blade instead of a lightsaber. And it got me thinkin' about huntin' and smugglin', dealin' and tradin', drinkin' and fuckin', fightin' and flyin'. Ya know, basically livin' life and such. Gotta make do with what ya got. But don't give up on what ya don't got either. Unless it's yer ex, hahaha.

Well, nighty-night punks, my kid Momo's probably asleep in the hyperdrive-engine room again. The perfect time to polish my Natasha and wax my helmet. Pun or no pun, I'll leave the rest to yer imagination.

No comments: